top of page
Or Mail Your Contribution to:
P.O Box #307
Spotswood, NJ 08884
VeteraNetwork welcomes support and resources of all kinds. Here are some ways you can contribute to our great cause:
- Gift or sponsor a Veteran Candidate through our advanced coursework
- Donate office space or classroom environments for centralized training
- Offer equipment, rack space or internet service to host customized lab tools
- Volunteer services or cirriculum to ensure continued development
- Organize additional phases of mentorship contributing to practical experience
We are always looking to expand our coursework and professional career tracks, so any feedback would be appreciated.
Partners such as IT Accel and Cerulean Global Solutions offer generous support to the mission by securing Data Center resources, internships, financial aid, career support and transition plans for our Veteran candidates. Through our partnership program, VeteraNetwork aims to provide a tranformational, forward thinking environment that will exceed cloud technology industry trends.
To become a valued partner, contact Chris Paradise for more information.
VeteraNetwork contains an evergrowing ecosystem of instructors, mentors, volunteers and veteran/civilian candidates. We look for individuals who are passionate about our mission and want to make a difference.
Through our unique delivery methods, we have the ability to advance our candidates through a relevant and targeted career path. Many of our graduated candidates continue to volunteer their time and resources as a mentor. Whether you're a former candidate of VeteraNetwork, or simply would like influence the continued success of this program, contact Stephen Kiraly for more information.
bottom of page